Upgrade your Tavern for 20% less (forever) ๐บ
|
Since hitting the leaderboard last year I’ve not really run any discounts. But I’m on holiday in NZ and want to share the good times. I’d love to bring you onboard to premium membership of Jacob’s Tech Tavern. You’ll immediately get access to historic bangers such as: For the next seven days, you can lock in 20% off (forever, assuming you don’t churn. I’m watching you.) That drops my monthly plan from $15 to… $12, and this extra 20% also stacks multiplicatively with my heavily-discounted annual plan, and… I refuse to check how cheap that becomes. Offer ends Friday. Join now to gain access to my many value propositions: ⚓️ Access my full library of 50 paywalled articles p.s. if you don’t think my premium stuff is worth it, please reply and explain what I can do better! p.p.s if anyone knows what this glow is, pls explain, I snapped it outside my Airbnb. |
